Free shipping in Italy, with purchases from €59

The Tuscan white Ghizzano IGT

il ghizzano igt bianco toscano, 0,75Lt

The Tuscan white Ghizzano IGT

Regular price €17,90

The Tuscan white Ghizzano IGT was created to present itself as a highly drinkable IGT wine, simple but pleasant, to accompany, in the spring and summer seasons, an aperitif or fish dishes, whether raw or boiled. We vinified 60% in the traditional way by pressing the grapes and immediately removing the wine from the skins and fermenting it, again with indigenous yeasts, at a temperature of 15/18°, while we kept the remaining 40% to macerate on the skins for 24 hours. , assembling the two wines at the end of fermentation. The white wine from the Ghizzano estate is an organic product made with the precious fruits of the Tuscan land. The blend is characterized by typical grapes of our territory, Vermentino, Trebbiano, Malvasia. Continue to visit our online shop for other typical Tuscan products.


Grape variety: 50% Vermentino, 30% Trebbiano, 20% white Malvasia
Alcohol: 12.5%
Fermentation: with natural yeasts in steel vats
Maceration: a part on the peels for 24 hours


Glass bottle.


Store in a cool place away from light.


Freedom of choice and purchase

No minimum order or quantity

Single shipment

Receive everything in one shipment

Controlled temperature

100% recyclable refrigerated Kraft paper packaging. Always free

Fresh products

We collect the products daily, guaranteeing their freshness

Green choice

Go green with one click, support the environment and take care of yourself